Fried rice is my go-to anytime. I upped the dish by adding salmon to it. I can whip this dish in a matter of minutes. And my children can gobble this down in the same number of minutes.
Ingredients:- (serves 1)
- 1tbsp unsalted Butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 branch coriander, finely chopped
- 100 gms salmon, cut into chunks
- 2 baby corn, cut into thin circles
- 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce (store bought or home-made)
- 1 cup previous days cooked rice
- Lightly fry the already seasoned salmon chunks in a butter.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, sauté garlic and onions.
- Add baby corn.
- Move the ingredients of the pan to one side, and add in a beaten egg.
- Scramble the egg gently.
- Add about 2 table spoons of teriyaki sauce. Mix well.
- Finally add in cooked rice and mix again. Mix until everything combines well.
- Garnish with some fresh coriander.
- Serve with the slices of cucumber, tomatoes and a wedge of lime.